Pages

.

.
Books are available from Indiebound, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and many other fine shops.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Dancing feet taking a rest.

Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'll be thinking of you all as I drive dancers from place to place to place......to place.......to place.



So, here's a joke:

What's green and goes "O'Quack, O'Quack?"



















The Duck of the Irish. (Yeah, I know.....)


What's green and stays outdoor all year long?



















Paddy O'Furniture (Get it, Patio furniture???)




Hope your day only gets better!

hrh

P.S. contest ends tonight!

8 comments:

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

May the dancing feet take you lightly through the day. :D Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL! Too cute. Have a wonderful time with all those dancing feet. Happy St. Pat's Day. :-)

Solvang Sherrie said...

Ha! At least you can remember the punch lines. I never manage to do that :)

Just noticed: the Irish lassies made it here ahead of me -- wouldn't you know :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Julie Dao said...

Haha!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kim said...

I thought of you this morning when I saw Irish Dancers on the Ellen show. I wondered if your girls would be dancing fools today. Guess I was right.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Amy Tate said...

I've missed your blog! You almost make me laugh! Love your corny jokes.

Jackee said...

Ahh! Happy feet. Thanks for the jokes. :)

Diana said...

I love the jokes, and told them to my younger brother who also loved them.
Happy St.Patrick's Day