Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Confessions: The Star Wars Edition
1. Yesterday I wore a sweater that looked like I ripped it off from Obi-Wan Kenobi's closet...and I didn't notice it until the END of the Day! (If I had, I might have worn a lightsaber.)
And we're not talking Alec Guiness Obi-Wan
We're talking Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan:
Not that it would have mattered.
2. My husband recently bought me a coat which we have named the Chewbacca.
As in, "Hey, did you see where I put the Chewbacca? I need to wear it. It's cold."
3. And I wanted to buy one of these:
the Chewbacca button, to be exact. So I could keep it in the pocket of the Chewbacca coat and make the special Chewbacca noise at will. (Although the C-3PO button which wails, "We're doomed, DOOMED!" is strangely compelling.)
4. I secretly want to put my family's faces on this:
to make our Christmas card this year.
Yeah. I know.
5. I've got to get off the Star Wars Kick!! It's almost time for Harry Potter!!!
Less than 2 weeks!!!
I'm all a-quiver.
Posted by storyqueen at 7:55 PM