2. A baguette with melted Dubliner cheese, Granny Smith apple slices, a bit of brown sugar and a smidge of cinnamon. Yum.
3. Blackberries and sliced strawberries.
4. Heirloom tomatoes.
5. Monday evenings (far, far better than Monday mornings.)
6. Teachers who don't assign too much homework.
7. My cheapo green writing desk. (It is a Goldilocks desk...not too big or too small.)
8. Page 244 of line-edits (there are no corrections/changes/questions on this page!)
9. When one of my kids charges my phone for me, knowing I'll forget to do it myself.
10. Libraries that arrange for me to visit them (thank you! You know who you are!)
11. The Good Knight Theme, which I will be sharing with you soon. Yes! the GK has his own theme song, composed, played, recorded and all that just for him (and the dragons, too!)
12. Parentheses (obviously).
Loving something right now?