1. Since I will have my own classroom again, I am seriously considering not giving any homework except for reading. (As in read some books, for goodness sake!!)
2. Trying to figure out a way to wear an Indiana Jones outfit to school on the first day without looking like I am trying too hard.
3. Had some mangoes at a teacher meeting yesterday. Usually I don't like mango, but it was so yummy!
4. Ate at Benihana last night--wouldn't it be cool if dinner every night was performance art? (Probably wouldn't be as exciting with a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese...)
5. Written very few words this week. Not happy about that. At all.
6. Fresh baguette=awesome. Old baguette=yuck. (No, it's okay, I didn't need that tooth anyway.)
7. Bought some frames yesterday to put some of my bookcovers in...yes, I am three books behind. But the frames are bought. Hopefully I'll get it done before 2012.
8. I am afraid to make a list of everything I need to do this weekend. It is not good to live in fear, but there you have it.
So, what's the randomness that's clogging your brain these days?