On the 22nd day (I had been running every day for 21 days straight. Every.Single.Day), something happened.
I know they say that you need to do something 21 times for a habit to kick in.
I've never really believed stuff like that.
But on the 22nd day, I sprinted.
My knees didn't ache, nor did my ankles. And when I got to the park near my house, I just felt like running as fast as I could, so I did.
I supposed I posted this so I could tell you how it relates to writing, but I don't think you need me to make the obvious connection for you.
The more you do something, the better you get.
In that vein, here are somethings I want to get better at, hence I should do more of :
1. Petting my dog's tummy in just the right way.
2. Sleeping and dreaming GOOD dreams.
4. Baking apricot pecan bread.
5. Writing beautifully crafted scenes.
6. Cracking myself up with my words.
7. Loving every moment in this life and appreciating it for the lesson it is trying to teach me.
Wishing you a weekend filled with wonderful moments.
Oh, and Sarah the Bookduck interviewed me yesterday. Here is the link. Watch out for Popeye.