Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Best St. Patrick's Day Ever

In honor of one of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick's Day, I am pleased to present to you the cover of SECRETS OF SELKIE BAY (July 7, 2015)


Gilbert Ford did the art. He is awesome. I love the colors he chose.

Yay!! Now I don't have to have the fake cover thing anymore!! Or the COVER TO BE REVEALED thing. Yay!!

Here's the description of Secrets of Selkie Bay:

In their present-day tourist trap of an Irish seaside town, famed for its supposed involvement with selkies in the past, three sisters are faced with the sudden disappearance of their mother. Crushed by the loss, their father is struggling to carry on. To make matters worse, there are rumors afloat in the village that their mother herself is a selkie who has now shed her human form and gone back to sea. As Cordie Sullivan, the oldest daughter, tries to learn more about her mother's vanishing, she must find the strength to help her family move ahead, even as she discovers an increasing number of clues that point to a hidden island off the coast--a mythical kingdom of the selkies.

And you can click HERE to read the first review from a librarian.

This story is so close to my heart. Now I'm off to make corned beef hash, which might be the best way to eat corned beef ever.

hrh




2 comments:

Jessica Lawson said...

Ahhh, I'm very late to the party, but this cover is WONDERFUL! And I cannot wait to read this book :)

Jessie Oliveros said...

Hi Shelley! I haven't commented in awhile, but I'm excited to read this book! I loved Seven Tales of Trinket, and this sounds fabulous. Hope you're doing well:)