Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

The New Book blurb # 1

I've got a new book coming out in less than a month.

This pub date has really snuck up on me! July 7. Yeesh!

There is so much to do--so much I want to tell you about it before it's here and it will have to do the talking for itself.

First of all, here is the cover:



Art by Gilbert Ford, Yay!


Two lovely writers whom I thoroughly respect had nice things to say about it. Here is the first:



"Shelley Moore Thomas has a wondrous way of weaving magic and myth, loss and longing, wonder and hope into stories that sing. Cordie’s seaside fairytale cast a spell on my imagination. If I lift up the pages and listen closely, I’m certain I can hear the ocean." 
                                                   Natalie Lloyd, author of A SNICKER OF MAGIC

That's right--the same Natalie who wrote this masterpiece:


And she has this one coming out, soon!



Yes, the amazing Gilbert Ford does Natalie's covers, too!  Wouldn't this look so nice sitting on a shelf next to SECRETS OF SELKIE BAY? But you will have to wait for THE KEY TO EXTRAORDINARY because it doesn't come out until March, 2016. 


More blurby blurbs tomorrow!

hrh


No comments: