Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

How you know that your kids are growing up....

Usually I post about writing, but today.....

I was talking to my nineteen year-old daughter the other day. She is a beautiful, wonderful girl, just finished her first year of college, and truly in touch with her inner-dork. Maybe she had no choice about the dorkiness....her mother does, after all, dress in crowns and capes and various jewels.......

Anway, I asked her a question that perplexed her. She still has no answer.


Here is the question:

Would you rather attend Hogwarts Academy.........



OR......

Serve an internship on the Starship Enterprise?
Yeah, I know.....

Tough! My husband says that it would be ridiculous to serve on the Enterprise when you could have magic.......But.....well.....hmmmm......tough.

My daughter finally decided that she'd go to Hogwarts first then serve on the Enterprise. Um...no, that wasn't the question. It was Either Or.....

So....no, I don't have the answer.


hrh


1 comment:

BJW said...

Hogwarts, hands down. : )