Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

You Don't Want to Miss This!


If you haven't heard about this....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??
This free, online conference will be going on August 16, 17 and 18.  If you didn't get to go to SCBWI (or even if you did) this is a chance for you to attend workshops and interact with industry professionals right in the comfort of your very own home...in your very own pajamas if you like.

I am honored to be a small part of such an amazing event. If you haven't clicked over to see the full faculty and the schedule of event, do it now.  I'll wait.  You can click here. 

I know, right?

Anyway, I made a vlog in which I am visited by some very famous, virtual guests...kind of.  My blog airs at 10:30 a.m. (eastern time), on Tuesday, August 16.  I hope you get a chance to participate in the coolest thing on the internet since Marcel the Shell with his Shoes On.  (google it if you don't know what it is...adorable!)

See you in the WOC forums!

hrh

7 comments:

Stina said...

The schedule this year is awesome. Right now I'm trying to juggle catching up with my blog comments from yesterday, crit stuff on the forums, edit my wip since I'm going away on vacation this weekend, and be a mother. :P

I'm going to need that vacation after this week. :D

Jess said...

I was excited to see you on the line-up! Looking forward to your vlog :)

MG Higgins said...

Brilliant! Loved it. You are awesome.

Laura S. said...

WriteOnCon is the best thing since chocolate-covered peanuts!!!

Jess said...

Got hung up this morning, but just finished watching your vlog~ bravo! So entertaining and full of great tips. Love the manifesto, love the inclusion of Lego Indiana Jones, and I've gotta git me one of them there Yoda things. Thanks, Shelley!

Carla said...

Awesome vlog!! I'm loving WriteOnCon--it's so full of amazing information!

Carla

Sally said...

I've been counting down the days until WriteOnCon! Will miss part of it though, have to work.