Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Books I Wish I'd Written

I've shared the following books with my class in the last few weeks and truly, I wish I had written all three of them!!!


This is just adorable, and below is the adorable illustrator.






And this is just so clever!!  It made me fall in love with punctuation! The clever book trailer is below.








And then there is the next one.  I mean, what can I say about Alvin Ho except that my class is totally loving it.  (There might be more, I can't remember:)






Alvin Ho might be one of my favorite fictional school kids of all time.  He is right up there with Matilda.  This book is so sweet and funny and TRUE.

Wish I had written the lot of them.


Any books you've read recently that you wish you'd written (Harry Potter notwithstanding.)?

hrh

3 comments:

Rebecca Gomez said...

I wish I had written Spinster Goose by Lisa Wheeler. It's a crack-up!

Myrna Foster said...

Nightsong, by Ari Berk. It just happens to be the one I read today, where I wished I'd written it. :D

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…
http://www.obatdiare.web.id/gejala-asam-urat/