Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

The Haps

Things have been busy around here--well, not here, exactly. Not on the blog. Nope, the blog has been as quiet at a mouse. Actually, quieter than a flea on a mouse if you think about it.

 But around my house it has been a very busy Spring/Summer. Not only did my "baby" graduate from high school (how did she grow so fast??) but there have been some very nice happenings in the Shelley Moore Thomas world of books.

First, take a look at this:
This is the cover of Secrets of Selkie Bay in Spanish!

It releases in Spain in October (I think).
Cool, yes?

And then I found out that this book:


 received the
 CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE IN LITERACY INSTRUCTION READ ALOUD BOOK AWARD. (That is a mouthful!!)

Here is a lovely group of students enjoying the book in Mississippi.

If you want, you can read about it here.

And I've been working on a few things that I'll be telling you about soon. *winks*

Thanks for stopping by!

hrh




No comments: