Okay, progress on the goals as follows:
1. Ten Gingerbreads revision (not done)
2. Chicken Wizard new draft (two different drafts done! yay me!)
3. Nix the Naughty (not touched yet...still too scared to open file)
4. Wren Faire (60 k words...needs 12 k more. Get busy time!)
5. Surfiesta (8 poems done, 4 more needed)
6. The thing that niggled in my brain (done! yay me!)
Well, the month is more than half over and I am not yet half way done with the goals, so I better get my little fingers moving. And, of course, the brain needs to fire up and function as well.
5 random things that make writing easier:
1. reading something that makes you think.
3. when the football game is over (and the yelling, too) Sorry, Chargers:(
4. new pillows to sleep on when the writing is done.
5. a really lovely, fresh garden salad.
Off to tackle the beast(s).