Now, what is ONE person going to do with SIX books?
Here are some options:
1. Give them to your book club!! (It' like I'm an elf...doing your shopping for you!)
2. If you don't belong to a book club, start one and then GIVE THE BOOKS TO YOUR NEW BOOK CLUB!
3. Start a book club for your daughter or son and their friends and GIVE THEM A BOOK!
4. Give them to a teacher who can use them for an IN CLASS BOOK CLUB! (The teacher in me LOVES this idea!)
5. Give them to family members near or far and start a FAMILY BOOK CLUB!!
6. Give them as gifts to your friends, then TALK ABOUT BOOKS AND READING!!
My main purpose in giving a chunk of books away like this is to foster those special discussions that come from sharing the same book with friends.
I will personalize the books for your group---and even stick a big fat bow on them. The only thing I won't do it read it for you....since I already read it myself.
All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what book your are most grateful to have read this year and you will be entered. I think I will include international entries...just in case Santa and his reindeer want to start a book club during their off season.
|Imagine this...multiplied by six!!! WOW!!|
Entries open until 12:00 noon, Pacific time on Saturday, November 24
I have so much to be grateful for...family, friends, health, pets,students, colleagues.....and this. More yay!