Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Coolness of This Spring



 I've had some super cool experiences this Spring:

I spoke at the COMMERCE LOVES READING Day. What an awesome library!

I gave a keynote speech (Aaron Hartzler gave the other!!!) for YSIG in Ontario.

And I got to see the first hard copy of my new book. Yay!!!


As the semester draws to a close, things are gearing up wildly. Here's hoping for some upcoming uninterrupted writing time. I've got some ideas that are just dying to be written.

hrh

3 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

I can't wait to read your new book! Cover looks amazing!!!

Nancy Villalobos said...

You so totally rock! So glad great things are happening this spring. Proud to know and write with you.

-b9 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.