Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Coming Soon (Sort of)

Image result for from tree to sea

This is the gorgeous cover of a new book!  It won't be available until February 2019, but I just didn't want to keep all of the loveliness to myself until then.

Sometimes, we write books from inspiration of one sort or another, never realizing until later how much our own true heart really needed this book. It's as if Past-Shelley wrote it as a pep talk for Future-Shelley. And who knew, when I first wrote this poem years ago, how much children might also need to read these words and let the gentle lessons of our home planet take root, flourish, and blossom.
Anyway, the words would be so much less without the amazing illustrations. 
 Christopher Silas Neal's work fills me with joy.
I am so proud of this book.

Can't wait to share it with you!

hrh


No comments: