1. When I was six, I got a sunflower seed from school and when I planted it and tended it, the sunflower grew taller than my dad, who is 6'3".
2. French fries vs. potato chips- french fries!
3. I kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland.
4. Pecans are the best nut.
5. I was once told by a student teaching supervisor that I'd never be able to command the attention of children because my voice was so unusually Minnie Mouse-ish.
6. Cake or pie- pie!
7. Books I have read the most times:
Aloud to an audience: Good Night, Good Knight by me
To myself at home: The Once and Future King by T.H. White
8. I make the best corned beef in the whole entire world. (It's a well known fact.)
9. Sleep in or wake up early- wake up early!
10. Favorite drink in the work: Barry's Irish Breakfast Tea.
Random ordinary things, anyone?