What is on the old desk?
1. A laptop on its last leg (I fear). Backing up everything with this:
3. A Mickey Mouse watch with a scratched up crystal. (How do I do that to every watch I own?)
4. A fat plastic canister of clicky ball points in three colors.
5. An awesome green desk lamp that matches cheapo green desk.
6. A red moleskine waiting for more words.
7. A rainbow houndstooth composition book filled with too many words.
8. A baseball cap from Killarney Golf and Fishing Club.
9. Bookmarks from Across the Universe, Incarceron and Sir Gawain the True that I got at ALA in January.
10. A huge blingy ring I wore last week.
11. My wand.
12. A small yellow notepad that I keep by the computer upon which to write important stuff. The top page has a quote I copied from one of your blogs, but I don't remember which one!
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished.
That will be the beginning."
(So if I copied the quote from your blog, let me know!)
13. The best thing in the world: A retractable Sharpie. Seriously, best pen EVER.
14. And ewwww, fingernail clippers left here by SOMEONE. Gross. Now I have an image of someone using my precious space to clip their long toenails. Someone is going down.
Soon, the desk will be lustrous and tidy, for I am cleaning today!
What's the strangest thing on your desk?