1. I might have ordered an In-N-Out burger without the spread. And I just might have liked it.
2. I might have finished all of the edits I needed to for a while, which means I might get to work on my WIP.
3. I might be totally afraid to open the document. (Of course this means I haven't opened it...what if it is lame???)
4. I might have encouraged my students to make origami hats out of a math page that made no sense. (Not sayin' I did, just sayin' I might have. Besides, there are better ways to assess mathematical knowledge than worksheets. Everyone knows that.)
5. I might have forgotten to do laundry. (Okay, I did. I'll just admit it.)
6. I might have sorted my class into Hogwarts' Houses (then switched the houses to Star Wars ships, just to change things up a bit.)
7. I might have gotten to see a draft of my cover for The Seven Tales of Trinket. It might be totally awesome. (Actually, it IS totally awesome.)