Pages

.

.
Books are available from Indiebound, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and many other fine shops.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Getting Ready to Launch the Baby

This week is going to be busy!

Monday- Assembly at Jefferson Elementary School to kick off Read Across America. My staff will be performing NO, NO, KITTEN!  It goes without saying that high-jinks will ensue.

Tuesday-Celebrate release day with my class by doing fun things.
Favors for my class!

 Read Across America at the Cole Library, 3:30 pm. I will be reading NO, NO, KITTEN! and helping kids find books to check out. There will be snacks and crafts, too!

Wednesday- Catch my breath.

Thursday-Official launch of NO, NO, KITTEN! at 6:00 p.m. There will be crafts and you can eat a Kit-Kat with Kitten! (But not Kit-Kats as cool as these. I mean, I WISH!

By Friday, I hope I am still standing. Seriously. (And next week, there is more!!!)

I can't wait for you to meet Kitten!

xo--

hrh