I don't usually do this sort of thing...like have a plan for my blog or anything....but since it IS Tuesday, and I've got stuff to tell.....
1. My daughters get home from China TODAY! The house was far too quiet without them. I am so excited. I think they probably will never be allowed to leave again....ever. Maybe I'll build a wing onto the house, over the neighbor's garage, so they can live there with their own families someday...perhaps tents in the backyard...nope, too far away...
(Anyway, I have had only little snippets of contact with them and it nearly did me in.)
2. I got to arrange the name cards at the Gala Event on Saturday Night for the Rolling Readers....and yes, somehow my card ended up next to Gerald McDermott....still not sure how that happened:). And yes, I wore the tiara. Except for to and from the car, which would have looked weird. (I'll post pictures soon.)
3. If you wear a tiara to a gala, the appetizer boys (gentlemen who walk around with Trays of Food) will call you Princess....which, sad as it may seem, was strangely fun.
4. The pace of summer is throwing me for a loop. What is it they say about idle hands and the devil's workshop....? Anyway, I have taken to daring some of my bloggy friends to complete certain tasks. Just for fun. Mostly the tasks are writing ones. So, if your e-mail is on your blog and if you see something in your inbox that says the DARE...well, you've been warned. (If you are hankering for a dare, or if you want me to dare someone else, leave me a note in the comments. I'm an equal opportunity darer.)
5. I found a new place for my tiny little desk and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Why is it that the person who uses a desk more than anyone else in the house has the tiny little thing which is actually a TV tray?
6. I thought I would probably finish the revisions on Nix today...but now I am not certain....there is this one scene that is giving me fits.
How is your Tuesday? I dare you to tell it true!